Things to know before getting your computer fixed
Computer malfunctions can be very frustrating sometimes. When you exactly don’t know what went wrong. There could be several reasons behind uneven functioning and breakdown of your computer.
Computer not booting issues
Possible cases that could prevent your system from booting up
- Operating System crashed – unsafe booting or unsafe switching off can lead to operating system crash.
- Overheating issues – lack of cooling can make your computer boot loop.
- Hard Drive Corrupted– sometimes your hard disk gets corrupted and prevents your computer from booting up.
- Faulty Ram Issues – Your computers ram could also be culprit, Ram can sometimes be corrupted and cause certain issues.
- Motherboard damages – Motherboard break down could be tough though it doesn’t get damaged easily.
What to do if your computer isn’t booting up?
The above cases might have given you a overview of what least could stop your computer from booting up. Try restarting your computer in safe mode or just restarting it. Sometimes this could fix the problem but not for too long. Once if it get turns on makes sure to backup all your important files and call an expert for professional help.